View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2017, 10:31 PM   #867
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
My biggest issue is the lack of time to game, so I want to just be able to pick it up and go. That's what I love about Super Mario Odyssey, it's a great casual gamer game. I have to really have time to invest to play Zelda. I enjoy it when I do have time, but before last week the last time I played was July
****ing holidays lol. Works been crazy for me. I think everywhere should be closed for the last two weeks of the year. Stock up on groceries and supplies and everything shuts down for the last 2 weeks.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote