View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2017, 06:35 PM   #851
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I have Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, and some Tetris game. I have played Kart but didn't enjoy it. Played a bit of Zelda and it wasn't fun at all with all the switching weaponry mid action. Watched my son and wife play Odyssey and I like it but I am not going to play it as I have seen them play the whole thing thus far and they are almost to the end now.
I wish Zelda at least had the option to turn off weapon breaking or tone back how fragile everything is. Completely pulled me out of the game.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote