View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2017, 06:48 PM   #846
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
I'd have to ask what your style of gaming is.
Because the Switch doesn't have much beyond stuff for either the younger demographic or a more broad demographic.

It could easily be just that the style of gaming that the Switch specializes in just isn't your taste.
From all your threads I imagine you're more of the hardcore gamer type so stuff like CoD and Assassin's creed is more to your liking.

The switch just doesn't have much of those types of games at the moment that isn't ports of existing games.
I play most things but if graphics aren’t up to snuff then it is hard for me to progress. Zelda graphics are really bad and the frame rate is worse. Add to that constant weapon switching, no voice overs, childish fantasy world and a not so compelling storyline and I just never got into it.

MARIO I can play any day of the week. Who doesn’t want a pedo plumber to jump on small potty shaped enemies and try to get peach out of a bully abducter? However my fun was ruined or increased by just watching my family enjoy the game.

I would have loved to try some Metroid or Bayonetta 2 on the switch. Titles that seem more interesting to me.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote