View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2019, 12:48 PM   #24
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
https://scienceornot.net/2012/12/04/...rden-of-proof/

And now...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Red_herring

Sorry, prefacing your argument with "I bet" doesn't relieve you of burden of proof. You did still make a direct claim and the onus is on you to prove it, especially if you keep making the same "I bet" statements over and over again.
"
So, about "AMD SSR" Show me evidence where there is a difference from "Nvidia SSR" in any game. Preferably battlefield 5 since that is what this thread is about. Or any other game like Quantum Break that uses the same SSR method.
Sorry, but your twisted rules don't apply here. I don't have to justify anything to you, or show proof of a simple comment. So stop acting like I am required to because you say so. If I said "I bet you still live in your parents basement"... Am I required to go get proof? You are more than welcome to disagree, but showing proof isn't required, well, in your eyes it does, but what you think doesn't mean jack. Specially when a comment is partially opinion based. You can't prove or disprove a person's opinion. Kind of like, in my opinion , AMD has better image quality... I am sure your opinion differs

As for being on topic, this whole thread has nothing to do with Nvidia, it has to do with AMD, yet here you are, bringing up Nvidia and trying to argue about it. You can leave any time.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!

Last edited by NWR_Midnight : Sep 2, 2019 at 01:04 PM.