View Single Post
Old May 13, 2018, 06:55 PM   #4
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Diskdigger retrieved those deleted photos. It basically orders photos by date so I had to go back to a certain point to find which photos they would have been but luckily the photos in question were over a certain time period (new born photos) so I could pick the ones I needed pretty easily.

Unfortunately, large thumbnails were the only image quality I could retrieve (or at least that's what I think I could retrieve). They are not very bad quality, just not the quality they were originally

There was mention about root.... I only had the option to be redirected to a link that explained about it, which I haven't quiet read yet. Maybe I'll find some answers in there.

I assume "root" is root access and if I didn't have that access I wouldn't be able to retrieve any photo at all? You did say that root would still retrieve the photos but they would be thumbnail quality.

EDIT: OK I read up a bit, it won't be rooted.

Thanks, + rep

Last edited by Megaman : May 13, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote