View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2011, 03:47 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Honeycomb Preview SDK Released

I just loaded it up in Eclipse and tinkered around in it in a bit. Pardon the weird res and being stuck in portrait mode, I didn't Google how to change to landscape until I had taken the screen caps. Using 1280x720 so the screen fits on my laptop's screen. Performance was naturally sluggish, I should really try running it on my desktop, this Core 2 Duo doesn't emulate ARM very well

Home screen, I added the widget from the next screen

You can setup all of your widgets and shortcuts on all of your home screens without all the hassle that Android currently has, they've simplified the process and made it a LOT more elegant.

The Settings app is extremely clean now, I really like what they've done.

And the browser is just damned sexy. Seriously love how it looks.

Overall, I'm really excited to try a Honeycomb tablet, this preview just reinforced that.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote