View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2004, 04:25 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default How to make a girl love you ?

Hi guys,

I have a small problem .
I have been in love with a girl for almost two years now , I was seeing her in a small computer store here in my small town , I haven't talked to her much , but I know alot of things about her that made me more and more attracted to her , for all that time I haven't had the guts to tell her , then she was engaged to another guy that she loved , of course my heart was broken as this is the first time I ever fall in love , although I am 27 years old
Anyway I've heard that she broke with that guy , but she still loves him somehow , her heart was broken too , I took that chance and sent with a friend telling her my feelings , she didn't say yes or no , but I sent her two e-mails telling her about my feelings , and as I think they were great , God knows that I meant every word in them , the problem is that , her replies didn't satisfy me , and I think that she needs some more time , but even then , I don't know if she is gonna accept my love or not .
I am kindda shy in these matters and not experienced , what do you guys think I should do to make her forget her past love and love me ?
It is a matter of life or death for me .
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote