View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2014, 07:11 PM   #139
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
Our phones arrived today.

The Nilkin H+ tempered glass screen protector fit beautifully. It comes with a plastic protector for the back, which is about as good as what you can expect from a plastic protector. The only reason I put the rear protector on was because of how my wife's last case managed to scratch up the back of her phone.

The cases we got have a pretty good feel to them. Not sure how much protection they provide, but at least they don't add much to the bulk of the phone. http://www.amazon.com/Xperia-Terrapi...ywords=z3+case
The back protector scratches crazy easily. Not a huge deal really, but if I could also go tempered glass on the back I would. I got the Nilkin as well.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote