View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:37 AM   #137
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Nice to see decent battery life finally. I noticed a huge difference from my S4 to my S5, I've gotten 6 hours of screen time with it once or twice. I have a screenshot of it with 5h30m screen time and 1d6h11m of total time, I think that was a day I used GPS for a drive too. I hope other companies take note because it's kind of ridiculous it's taken this long to make a phone that has true multi day use.
I found some more WiFi settings I hadn't disabled, so I should get even better battery life now.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote