Thread: Endless Space
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:19 AM   #19
mad
:mad:

mad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled withmad is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post
Sometimes at the beginning of a turn a combat comes up and there's a countdown for it to go into auto mode - I usually go manual to be able to pick the cards played... but then you're starting the first combat and an alert for the another comes up. Except this alert is back at the galaxy view screen which is completely inaccessible during combat... so while you're watching the first one, the second combat essentially gets forced to auto-play before you can even figure out where it's happening or with who.
I think i read that that is by design.
You don't alternate turns with the AI, everyone plays their turn simultaneously. I now usually wait moving my ships for a few seconds (doing the other alerts first and all that). But the AI apparently can wait for you to move your ships deliberately.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."

Richard Cook
mad is offline   Reply With Quote