Thread: Endless Space
View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2012, 03:01 PM   #13
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Dungeoncrawler once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Noticed its getting some good reviews. Anyone play the retail yet? The graphics look really sharp. I hear the story is only as good as you make it. The entire game is a skirmish mode if I'm not mistaken?

Quote:
Overall the game feels polished and could almost be mistaken for AAA game. It’s basically a mixture of Eve Online and Civilization and that’s one good mix! It’s a truly impressive experience that proves this game is one of the best out of the indie scene since Minecraft.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Jul 5, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote