Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2018, 07:17 PM   #68
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
That's from their terms.
Just because it is in their terms, does not mean it is legally enforceable, or binding, as NO contract can take away your legal rights. If it comes to pushing and shoving, Samsung knows they have no leg to stand on if they try to use those terms against someone who sent in a working, acceptable device. They know this, but they have it in the terms to keep dishonest people from sending in crappy phones that do not work, are broken, etc..

They legally can't just say "sorry your phone doesn't meet the requirements, is broken, or what ever" and call it a day. If pressed, they are required to show proof of such findings, and return the phone, as it is still YOUR legal property. No contract can change that unless the contract is fulfilled on their end, meaning they give you the credit, which then, and only then will the device become their property to do with as they choose.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote