Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2018, 12:00 PM   #64
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

From my searching, Samsung is nothing but a scam when it comes to this. You get an email 4 months later saying your phone didn't meet their expectations, like the screen was broken or there's water damage, and they charge your card automatically. People have to get the BBB and AG involved as well as report it to their CC company. Despite all this I still want to go through it because I won't get $300 for my phone any other way, I guess I'm stupid.

It also makes me not want to do business with Samsung in general though so we'll see. If I do go through with it, I will be taking photos and video of the phone being mint and everything working as I box it up.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote