Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2018, 02:56 PM   #62
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I was just in a chat with Samsung, who was expectedly useless in my scenario. They told me my S7 Edge is worth $300 provided that there is no major damage, it powers on, holds a charge etc. I told them I opened the back (I had to replace the battery myself) and they kept telling me as long as nothing is cracked it's eligible. Problem is, there is this nice little line that says "including but not limited to:" before they list all the requirements, which means just because they don't list the fact that the user opening the phone could void the deal, they may still consider it. So if for some reason they deem it ineligible, I don't get the phone back and I have to pay $275.
First, if they keep your old phone, and not return it, they have no option other than to give you the $300. They can't keep your old phone and deny giving you the $300 credit, as that would be illegal, and be out right theft.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote