View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2011, 11:46 AM   #32
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I don't have a Cyanogen version of GB to install on one of my tablets, I've gotta keep them stock with the OEM builds. So far though the Mint app is an example but I just tried it again and it still stays formatted for a smaller display. The Cyanogen 7 RC2 build I have on my EVO works great though so I know what you mean, GB clearly has its strengths. But sitting down with my Honeycomb load on a tablet vs this OEM build of GB it's just very clear one just works much better and feels like it was intended for tablets, the other should remain on phones.
Can you go in the market and get the 'Spare Parts' app? If you can, get it and uncheck compatibility mode, might help.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote