View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:35 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

so i don't usually do this, but the other day i was driving my moms durango, just a 4.8l v8 i believe, not the big 5.9 one... so i'm cruising on the highway at about 70, and i see a red cobalt ss merging on the highway like a typical kid in a car with a big wing would... so i just floor the durango, and stayed side by side with this kid in this cobalt ss up to 110... thats sad, that a supercharged 4 cylinder "sports" car( it feels funny typing that) can't even outpace a small v8 durango...
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote