View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2019, 01:21 PM   #203
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
It’s an unexpected additional expense. That pos should just work.
This.

Never in my 25 years of computing, have I ever seen a monitor not be able to show a default vga image.

It's patently absurd that a monitor bought two years ago can't show the post screen for a Radeon card. Especially if it's a bloody FreeSync monitor.

I will get a 144Hz model in the future, but I sure as **** didn't expect that I needed one today.

I will be giving Dell loads of ****, come Monday. Hopefully they make a deal with me.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote