View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2019, 11:25 AM   #189
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Went to Microcenter early this morning. There were 20 people in front, 40+ behind.

Got in, picked up a Sapphire RX5700XT, went up to the counter and manager tells me they can't take my Web only VISA Gift Card.

So I'm like, "Yo Bro, surely I can buy this card on the website and do a Will Call pick up amirite?"

"Sorry, you can't buy anything on our website".

"Wut?"

No worries, toss the card back on the shelf. Put gift AMD bag back in the bin to a line of onlookers, that are like WTF just happened.

LAUGHING ALL THE WAY OUT THE DOOR.

I'm sure the bloke is doing me a favor, waiting for benches and a few days to buy either the 2070 Super or maybe still a RX5700XT with a better cooler.

Cool experience and awesome to see so many folks out on a Sunday morning to buy AMD stuff.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote