View Single Post
Old Oct 4, 2005, 10:36 AM   #12
AgentOtaku
Also Sprach Zarathustra

AgentOtaku is still being judged by the masses

I just love the fact that the GC port of 2,3, and Code Veronica still retail for $39.99 in most places...both used and new!

I remeber when Capcom released these ports for this price, and they haven't changed

This, single handely, has prevented me from picking these titles up. Its ridiculous. I guess they're kinda of a rarity now. But my local Gamestop has them for 30 - 40$

still, they probably are the best versions to have of these titles. Unless you have the Dreamcast versions, which are essentially the same

I hope someday to procure these though....anyone who has them, can you tell me if its worth the money? Even if for nostalgia/collector's sake?
P4 3.0GHZ HT/Windows XP; BFG 6800GT OC 256mb; 2gb Kingston/Corsair PC3200 DDR 400; Sound Blaster Audigy2; Samsung 80gig 7200rpm HDD =x2; Samsung 52x CDR/CDRW ; NEC DVD DL Burner; Abit IS7 - E Mobo; 172x Samsung LCD; Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case; Logitech MX510; Zippy Ultra-thin Eluminated Keyboard

"I never minded piracy. Anyone who minds about piracy is full of ****. Anyone who pirates your game wasn’t going to buy it anyway!" - Warren Spector
AgentOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote