View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2018, 09:38 AM   #25
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
They don't have the best cameras or any other catchy things, but if you are interested in battery life take a look at the Motorola phones (E family). Their phones have been scoring high for battery life.
Just a note, I recently picked up a Moto E5 Plus phone. The phone itself is a little bigger than most phones. It's not Samsung Note size, but larger than my LG G5. It's also heavier. Part of that is due to the enormous batter which is about 5000 mAh. For reference, the Note 9 has a 4000 mAh battery.

Normal use of my phone all day has me between 88-92% battery life at the end of the night. I could go likely two work days between charging if I wanted. I say work days as I play with my phone more during down time on the weekends so I will use more battery then.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote