View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2018, 11:21 AM   #18
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandomRobot View Post
In April I switched over to an iPhone 8 for similar reasons as you listed. It is true that Apple’s software features lag a bit behind Google but they have been pretty good about supporting old iPhones models. I think the only Android equivalent for that kind of support and longevity would be Pixel and Nexues. I’ve exclusively used Android smartphones up until this year and they always seem to turn into slow, overheating, dumpster fires after you install the one major OS version update that you can expect to get for the life of the phone.
Thankfully not the case on my Essential, and it's gone from Nougat to Oreo to Pie, with Q promised as well. My iPhone 6s+ on the other hand, was exactly that.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote