View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:45 AM   #115
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Nono... girls ride the clutches all the time!!!
I did some hard racing in the beginning, but its been sometime since ive laid down some rubber. Still push it tho. I like the sound of the rev's when they are high. It just puurrrss...

Yeah, if i decide to keep the car, im thinking about tossing in a b16. That with a paint job, keep it under 5gs, the car should be golden for a few more years. Tho, do i still want to drive this type of car at this age. I think this is whats bothering me more than anything. The car is kinda harcore on the inside. CLoth, old school dash, no ac, no bells or whistles. Its a go kart done up. I love the luxuries of teh new!!!

True, 4cyl is better on gas, tho my friend with the new honda he decided to get the v6. I test drove it, and wow... So much UMPH. Gas aint that bad. Lots of city driving, he gets about 500km on a tank. Not bad at all for a big engine.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote