View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2005, 02:15 AM   #108
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

I dunno... thats the prob as well. So many options out there. If i buy used, it will be withn the 3-4yr range. New, i wouldnt want to spend more than 25K'sh with taxes in. So, by those terms, i was looking at the Acura 2002 CL TypeS. I can pick one up for 20-22ks. THo, driving around and thinking about it, i may want to up it to a 4dr. The mazda 3's are looking sweet. Buy the coupe, load it up, and sport it up a tad. I love the TSX's, tho they are still $$$$$, even used.

Such a wide range to scope through.

THEN, im also thinking... meh, keep what i have now till shes about to kick it. Grab a paint job, clean up the interior. This way it wont hit the wallet, in which i could start to look for a place to move out to.

rayzian
Youve got to be kiddn me... WHY!?!?!?!? Why did he ditch his car for that?!?!?! Especially 4 door teg. IMO, 4 door tegs are useless. Should get an accord instead.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote