View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2005, 01:04 AM   #105
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

YEah, i had the cam on me tonight. Was over at teh girlies house, in which i washed it before i went over.
But yeah, i dunno. Mechanically, shes fantastic still. Shes about to hit 280'000km in which the engine and such has yet to sound its age. Tho i think im growing out of it now. Having it for 11years, you get kinda tired of it. Seeing that im going to hit 30 this summer, it maybe time to move to something more mature. BUT, its so fun to drive! Plus we've treated each other so wonderfully!!!

Also, it looks so weird without the rims on it. I was so used to it. The wheels look so tiny!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote