Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:37 AM   #3883
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Tried some SP last night and finished at the Jet mission. Even though I wasn't flying the thing, it was so great. It gave the feeling of intensity and immersion which both I like. Really was fascinated by it. The previous missions were fine too. I notice somehow that the graphics in the SP are better than in MP, but maybe because of the former being in tight areas in which the developers can show some graphical design skills.

Obviously, MP is where it is all at. Just managed to fully upgrade a weapon (M248 I think).

Now I want to understand something, when you guys play, what do you aim for in terms of progress? Also, are there really big differences between the +10 scopes you get (apart from the IRNV which is obvious!)? Are the weapons obtained from higher levels better? Aren't the individual weapon scope unlocks all the same for all the weapons (maybe apart from shotguns and sniper rifles)?

I have been playing BC2 and before it Black Ops and reached high levels. I just can never tell what is the difference between these unlocks and what people go for. This is coming from a guy who also totally understands WoW gear progression, so maybe there is where my confusion stems from.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote