View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2007, 03:54 AM   #5
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soong View Post
I have been running the 64 bit version of Vista Ultimate for about 3 days now. I don’t know if I’ve had this problem from the beginning and I just noticed it or if it just started yesterday. On the desktop I can click and drag to select multiple files. I cannot do so anywhere else. In file explorer I cannot select multiple files by clicking and dragging, using ctrl+click, shift+click, ctrl+a or even through Edit > Select All (It's grayed out on the menu). I simply cannot do it. All these shortcuts work for desktop icons but at no other point can I select multiple files.

I have tried different file listings (tiles, icons, thumbnails) as well as sorting them differently and with no success.

What did I do wrong here?
reboot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote