Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2011, 07:24 AM   #450
fellix_bg
Don't lettuce on me!

fellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshfellix_bg kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
BF3 isn't a TWIMTBP title is it? I know BF2 had shadows that unless you had an nV card, they looked all blocky.
I think the shadow issue was ATi's fault. Their hardware at the time wasn't capable to do bilinear filtering on FP textures -- the shadow maps used in BF2 were in FP32 or FP24 format.

Life has more imagination than we carry in our dreams...
fellix_bg is offline   Reply With Quote