Thread: Game Collecting
View Single Post
Old May 21, 2019, 07:28 PM   #1294
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

This deal was in progress since Sunday but I did not want to talk about it with anyone for fear of jinxing it. But yay I can now talk about it!

Sunday morning I check FB and everything like usual, and this stuff is listed all for $20. I stop for a minute and wonder WTF is going on. Then I decide OK, I'll bite BUT I'm going to offer more. Doing that could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. On the bad side, you could be dealing with someone who has no clue what their stuff is worth and offering more could clue them in to that. But on the good side, you could get a good offer in that tops all the competition stupidly clamoring to get all this for only $20. So I take a shot and offer $50 and it gets accepted.

Yes, the Ocarina of Time and Metroid Prime are sealed.

In the end after meeting her I asked about the price. Turned out she meant to list for $200 but left out the second zero and by the time she realized it she had like a hundred messages. I told her there was no shame in relisting it and telling people it was a typo but man, this chic had honor. She insisted she sell for what she posted it at. Also, this stuff was her ex-boyfriend's and I think it was a revenge sale so she didn't really care that much.

There's actually a little more to this pickup story for whoever's actually reading:

So turned out this girl worked at a "Intimate Apparel" store and she needed me to meet her there. So I'm like whatever, OK. I'd meet her in a sewer for this deal. But when I get there and introduce myself she for a split second doesn't recall me, then remembers, and then also remembers she left the games at her house. She tells me no worries its a 30 minute trip back and she'll get them right now. So there I am, little innocent old Meteor_of_War in all his vanilla sex glory stuck in a sex shop for half hour trying to bide my time lol. I think I've seen enough dildos and vibrators to last me a while. But with this incredible deal she gave me I might take my wife there later and buy something.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote