Thread: Destiny 2
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2017, 12:50 PM   #118
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...action-problem

don't mind microtransactions in a free to play game but in one that is 60 to 100 bucks i'll pass
maybe when the price falls to 9.99
This. This is why i've bought things in path of exile, league of legends and warframe, but will never buy anything in destiny 2 if i do decide to ever get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
I "heard" that yeah those mods aren't even good and the ones that drop are better than the ones you get with silver. Jim sterling gave the game a good review and didn't say anything too crazy about the MT, he would have railed that **** had they been as bad as some say trust me.
Jim did do a video on the micro transactions in destiny 2.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote