Thread: Destiny 2
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2017, 04:49 AM   #116
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah either eurogamer is run by idiots who don't actually know how to play games, or they're taking it extraordinarily out of context.

Rare mods drop all the time. You can buy a random one with in game currency. You never need to spend real money on these.

Legendary mods also drop randomly or you can turn in your horde of rare mods for legendary ones (3 or so of the same rare mod gives you 1 legendary mod) when you hit power 280. I haven't spent a cent on microtransactions and have completed pretty much all endgame content so far without breaking a sweat.

You could run completely without mods and never notice an issue. So, again, silver is pretty much used on cosmetic items. No one buys mods with silver
ok i'll believe you someone playing over the reviewers that just ran thru it for the reviews

I've just seen a few with microtransactions go nuts down the road

it's not out for PC yet so i'll wait and see how it runs at 4k now
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote