View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2016, 07:34 AM   #3
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I approve of this, but the recent increase in trade and community market restrictions are pissing me off. Now they are introducing holds on items being sold on the market if you don't jump through all the hoops they had set up just for trading.

In some ways, Valve are moving in the right direction WRT their customers, such as this and refunds, but they are going to far trying to "protect" customers' accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad