View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2011, 05:43 PM   #109
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP

This game has been out on the iPad for awhile and has been getting rave reviews about it. I have been wanting to check it out since it came out on the iPad to see what all the talk is about... I had no clue what it was actually about the trailers for the game are ambiguous.

Anyway its a pixel art game with some good story telling and a nice soundtrack. Kind of like a simple adventure game with some sound elements tuned in. Im putting it in this thread not cause its the best game, but something different to play. Its a unique game.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote