View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2019, 07:24 PM   #130
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
I know about Mirage, as I play that legend the majority of the time, but it doesn't eliminate the players from view, All Mirage does is send off 2 decoys with the same colored smoke as our squad has, and as you are aware, all players have a colored smoke trailing them also allowing to easily track all players. We are aware of watching low, high, all around, and nobody is near us (no players, no smoke, nothing). There is also no way to fly low and then miraculously all of sudden re-gain enough altitude to reach the zone we are heading for. What I am talking about is there is nobody near are zone, nobody heading remotely close to it, specially close enough to even come close to landing in our zone, yet squads just litterer appear out of know where. We have watched the entire ship jump within the first few seconds (according to the counter on the screen), and we wait to jump so we can reach the far end of the map, and people still just appear, which is basically impossible. So it's either a glitch, or a net code issue..
Yeah that’s a little weird. I mean it also depends how quick “out of nowhere” happens. If we’re talking 2+ mins after drop then they geared up quick and went looking for you. If we’re talking 10secs after drop then you didn’t see them land with you.
Also with some of the larger areas, people may land seemingly far and loot heading to you.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote