View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2019, 04:17 PM   #128
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
This works, but there is one issue that my son and I have been noticing a lot lately. We drop into zones.. might see 1 other squad, or non at all landing in a zone.. then all of a sudden out of the blue, there are 2 or 3 squads that just appear out of thin air. They where not visible in the sky, nor when we first landed.. Most likely caused by the crappy net code, that also contributes to hit reg being crap (point blank, full clip not registering a single hit, or like yesterday, 2 head shots from the .50 caliber sniper going right thru them and doing nothing, as well as 3 shots from a mastiff shotgun less than 5 feet away doing NO damage).... just so frustrating at times.. but the game is still fun as hell.
Mirage can use clones while dropping from the launch. Also people will fly low, and then change direction and hunt you when they see where you drop.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote