View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2019, 01:17 PM   #126
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
Despite all the praise to the game and it actually seems pretty solid, I just could not get into it. Spending time every match to get gear then die a few seconds later is not my kind of fun.
AS with most mp fps, you do have to spend a good amount of time in it to be comfortable. Having good team mates is also a positive. If they keep content coming, keep improving, and keep dealing with hackers I can see it being popular for a while.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote