View Single Post
Old Jul 10, 2019, 04:34 PM   #6
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
I didn't realize it till I started because they changed names (under their old name they were a competitor to a former employer of mine). He's very good at not doing things illegally, bus he's still kind of sleazy and treats people poorly. The only reason I've stayed is because up till February his sister was still here and she basically ran the show, and she was one of the best people I've ever worked with, so for 2yrs I didn't deal much with my actual boss. Since her leaving I've tried to give him a chance but nothing has changed.

Unfortunately I don't have the means to just quit, otherwise I would've already.
Yeah I've worked for people like him before (not felons, but sleazy a-holes). It's easy to say "well, just quit" but harder to do. The job market is super competitive and cutthroat nowadays. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote