View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2013, 06:52 PM   #8
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
There's still a market for BBs though it's dwindling, especially if measured by new subscriptions over the past year.

The Z10 is kind of like the 920, good as a platform flagship device but crippled by a lacking ecosystem and brand reputation. Z10 will help BB stay relevant for a little bit longer but they really need to step up their game (and fire their advertising/PR people) to regain traction.
Well, the numbers for WP are up, so not sure how "crippled" the 920 is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
oh really?

why would they do that....

I thought Nokia was dumb having their stupid 'carrier exclusivity' bs with the Nokia line...

Plus i also remember the BB Q40 (or whatever its called, the BB10 keypad model) is supposed to be out in April too.
I agree, the 920 should have been launched on all platforms, but alas, Nokia doesn't have the deep pockets of a Samsung or an Apple.

Still, with the 928 out shortly for Verizon, it's not a total loss.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote