Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:52 AM   #12
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiro View Post
Clearly Im retarded, but where the hell are the options for this game? Like, how the hell do I access them I didnt see them on origin, nor on the battlefield site where it takes you when you launch, not in my profile and in game hitting escape didnt do jack crap besides letting me choose my loadout

And this browser crap for everything has to go imo.

edit: I see someone has posted the question before and you have to be spawned in game to change options? wtf.
yer lol, you have to spawn then press escape to change options, brilliant design imo >.<

btw I keep falling through the ground every map and have to suicide