View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2006, 12:14 PM   #6
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

depends on the games, so far for me the controls are fine, only thing i found annoying was trying to control mario in mario 64ds with the touch screen movement option with the "thumbpad".. but then theres still other modes to play, wario ware was awesome with stylus and using the mic, mario kart controled awesomely aswell.

resident evil ds controls are the normal resident evil type (tho more similer to re4 with the quick turn and using L for quick knifing) and the touch screen is great for those first person knife action on zombies (tho it seems kinda pointless and its only in rebirth mode. but classic mode is still there so im not complaining) havent played that much yet but came across my first puzzle in the save room that wasnt there in the original today, didnt get time to play with it tho, since i only usualy play my ds during work breaks/long car trips to other sites blahblah)
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote