Thread: Galaxy Note 9
View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2018, 01:05 PM   #35
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I wouldn't mind this either:

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/UGUKghktiA-...6eabc6419a.jpg

This, I do mind:

And while you can "turn it off" in software, that makes the already large bezels (this day and age) even larger, comparable to my S7 Edge.
It uses what would otherwise be bezel to give you more functional space. The bar isn't always blue, much of the time it's black, so all that's up there is your icons and time and nothing more, and frankly, that spot is blank space on screens without the notch. I wouldn't have a problem with a larger notch.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote