View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2013, 10:04 PM   #104
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
I feel for ya John. We can give you all the advice in the world, but it doesn't change anything. A lot of us have had a woman royally screw us over, so we understand what you're going through, at least to a degree. Try to focus on being positive...no sad movies, music, etc.

You'll be just fine mate. If I can do it, you can too.
Anytime I feel as though I've hit rock bottom, I just read through General Lee's post history.

Dammit that was mean. I'm sorry bud, but the opportunity was just too great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote