View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2013, 10:27 PM   #99
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

**** hap, thanks for replying man, to all of you all actually included redeemed as sometimes in these situations you do need a kick in the nuts to snap you out of it.

As of two days ago i live with my parents, bro, his daughter and partner, yes it's a 4/5 bed house but I have been self sufficient for such a long time, not sure if i can handle it.... greatful of course though.

Partners mom is beside herself and wants me to try everything as she agrees that she has fallen since uni/house etc and she is a psychiatrist !

Question is how long can i now give this, I have done and tried everything and it is making me ill.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote