View Single Post
Old Mar 2, 2011, 07:50 PM   #28
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
16:10 10.1" 1280x800 screen just owned iPad 2. This cannot be argued. 4:3 sucks. The only thing on the iPad 2 that MIGHT own the Xoom is the GPU, and there's really no telling since 'up to 9x performance' tells me nothing and the Xoom is already stellar in the 3D realm, pushing more pixels no less. Oh and the fact the Xoom is already rooted, already overclocked, yeah iPad 2 didn't own jack I'm at 1.5ghz on my Xoom and my battery life is STILL phenomenal. Yeah, give me a Xoom any day over your closed ecosystem

Also, a 'whole lot less?' In what world do you live in? The Xoom is priced competitively with the same tier iPad

Oh yeah and I don't have to spend $40 bucks to have HDMI out with some crapass dongle Hey and how bout those push notifications? Oh wait, the Xoom doesn't have to put up with that crap.
What are you smoking? There are more iPad models at various prices, outpricing the competitors. The Tab is a joke. Xoom is too expensive compared to the comparable iPad (especially when you factor in the lack of apps).

So, let me see you be productive on your Xoom:

Pages
Numbers
Keynote
iMovie
Photogene
Infinity Blade
Massive selection of games available.

I guess you can't. That's why you are busy doing nonsense like rooting and overclocking to give you something to do on it.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote