View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2004, 12:34 PM   #111
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Easy with the personal attacks folks. Well this game has sure stirred up alot of controversy! I believe, if nothing else, this game will reach more folks than the previous 2. Controversy can be a good thing.

I was @ futureshop @ lunch and almost bought it. If I did I'd be divorced in 3.4 microseconds. Luckily I forced myself to put it down and walk out. I did see that there was a bundle with 'Alice' , 'Dungeon Keeper2' and 'Undying' for $20 I might have to pick that one up. I'll wait for Thief 3 to get cheaper. Gothic 2 is $29 now and that was only 6-8 months ago so I'll just wait another 6 months or so. I can't afford new. Mayhaps I'll get the demo tonite. Still have to finish Deus Ex , Hitman2 and Gothic2 yet!

Whoever says there are never any good games comming to PC is on crack. I can't keep up. Still a year behind yet.
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote