View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2014, 02:10 AM   #14
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
Just like PhysX, I understand it can be enabled anyway, but will run on the CPU if you don't have a GPU with TrueAudio DSP.

In which case my question is whether performance will suffer greatly in a similar way as when you enable PhysX and no Nvidia GPU is present (stutters and lags that make the game unplayable).
source ?

first I've herd about it running on a cpu

the new apu's yes
http://www.amd.com/us/products/deskt...eries-apu.aspx

but I won't plan on it till I see it, I still think not having a new gpu i'm SOL for trueaudio
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote