Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2011, 12:53 AM   #3384
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
I think its ping kick. You're being auto kicked by a server setting that doesnt tolerate certain pings. In my case ping can fluctuate widely. I love the save your fav server lists ... had a couple in the beta. I can imagine it will take a while to find a series of playable servers for me... boondocks...
Except my ping so far has been consistently between 60 - 100 on most every map. Even the Hypernia.com server I played on for an hour earlier with Dave & Evileh just booted me off after 20 seconds and my ping was only 48ms there.

I'm sincerely completely confused by this...
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote