View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2019, 11:22 AM   #14
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Reddit was right. When I had 19.1.1 it recommended I install 19.1.1. Thenl 19.1.2 came out, and it recommended 19.1.2. So I installed 19.1.2. Now it recommends I install 19.1.1. FFS

This is a stupid problem to have, but I'm glad this is my only complaint.
Had that happen until I uninstalled due to a clock glitch with 19.1.2, used DDU in safe mode, then reinstalled Chipset drivers, then GPU drivers. AMD uninstall ALSO uninstalls the chipset drivers if you have an AMD CPU it seems, so you have to re-install them first. No issues after that and I haven't seen it say anything about driver update.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote