View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:29 AM   #309
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

This is the first time I've read this thread. People don't report posts and then whine that we aren't doing anything about offending posts; when in reality most of us don't read even close to the majority of posts throughout the forum because we don't have the time and we are short staffed as it is. In fact that's why we have a 'report post' button in the first place - I know, what a concept.

So here's the deal guys - if the staff isn't living up to the expectations of you peeps, well then any one of you are invited to be a moderator and then you can show us how to do it better. I'll make any one of you a mod tomorrow - just say the word.

But if you don't take the offer and you also refuse to report posts so that someone on the staff is notified, then honestly you have no room to complain about the moderating.