Originally Posted by JTK87
I think the AndanTech article shows what the second blb file was supposed to be. Its the profile for Enduro 5.5.
You are correct
. Here's how to FORCE AMD Enduro "5.5"
: (Follow the steps verbatim, don't skip any steps)
Unfortunately, it did not resolve the under-utilization issue (at least for me
- Install Catalyst 12.8 WHQL
- Install Catalyst Application Profiles 12.8 CAP2
- Browse to "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\Application Profiles" (for x64 Windows, and remove (x86) for 32-bit Windows)
- Rename "atiapfxx.blb" to "atiapfxx.blb.bak"
- Make a copy of "atiapf55.blb" and rename the copy to "atiapfxx.blb"
- Copy "atiapfxx.blb" to "C:\Windows\System32" and "C:\Windows\SYSWOW64" (for x64 Windows)
- Enjoy Enduro 5.5 (or not :P).