Feb 28, 2009, 09:17 AM
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Not built for speed
Join Date: Mar 2004
Asking for Build Help?: ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST
Taken from another forum but seems to be a good policy and sticky.
If you're gonna ask us to build/list a PC for you or seek advice about a build, please answer all of the following questions:
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
3) Where do you live?
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
6) Will you be overclocking?
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license?
By answering these questions you help us help you build a PC that's of better quality, better performing, cheaper or all of the above
No so patiently waiting for Everquest: Landmark